Our drop in, no cost, no appointment needed resource centre has trained staff to assist individuals in researching employment and training opportunities including the job application process. Individuals can perform their job search in an atmosphere where their needs are understood and accommodated. Our staff are involved in community committees and forums that support the removal of employment barriers; promoting an inclusive society.
We offer the following services to help you find a job:
- Creating resume and cover letters
- Self directed / assisted job search
- Labour market information
- Completing applications (paper / on-line)
- Faxing, photocopying and scanning
- Interview practise
- Employment / educational research
For more information please contact our Employment Counsellor, Jill Tozzo, at firstname.lastname@example.org / 519-433-7950 ext 253.