Volunteers are an integral part of ATN Access Inc. (ATN) and are needed to help in many areas. Volunteers are recruited from the general population in the belief that everyone has something to give. All individuals who express an interest in volunteering will be interviewed and every effort will be made to place these individuals in a mutually beneficial placement. If you are on Ontario Works please ask your Case Worker for a referral to the program before calling us for an appointment.
ATN relies heavily on its fund raising initiatives in order to ensure our computers are routinely refreshed and we are able to make capital purchases in keeping with our goal of remaining “state of the art” in the area of assistive technology. ATN also uses these funds to finance our “quality of life” services.
- Solicit sponsors for various ATN fund raising events
- Create and distribute marketing materials relative to ATN events
- Research opportunities to access grants and other donations
- Strong communications skills
- Prior fundraising or marketing experience
- A knowledge of and commitment to the work of ATN
- Computer experience an asset
For more information please contact us at email@example.com or 519-433-7950.